Coming to our hospitals in August?
If you are travelling to our hospitals in August please be aware that:
- train services to Waterloo station will be severely disrupted from 5-28 August when platforms 1-9 are closed as part of an £800 million programme to meet increased demand – most stations will have fewer train services and a small number of stations will be shut
- from Friday 25 to Monday 28 August, platforms 1-14 will be closed
- see South West Trains for full details
- the latest phase of major works on the Thameslink project will take place from 26 August to 2 September
- there will be no Southeastern trains serving Charing Cross, Waterloo East and London Bridge
- reduced Southern services will serve London Bridge on Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 August
- more information is available here.
A number of other major rail projects are taking place in August – you can find out more at National Rail or via #AugustBHWorks on Twitter.